Maven is the best enabling partner for your compliance with law. We offer Statutory Compliance related to Labour laws that enable the corporate partners to focus on their core business while ensuring them to be law abiding entities. We take care of all aspects of statutory compliances from obtaining the license to handling inspections by government officials. Maintaining the registers, records and filing returns along with due payments will be taken care of by us. We also facilitate the client to obtain the necessary exemptions for un-interrupted and hassle-free operations.
SR.PARTNER: Mr. Jamal Tadavi has about 33 years experience in the field and has acquired specialized position & knowledge in Labour laws. He is a retired Dy. Labour Commissioner. Our Associate lawyers have long experience in law practice and our Senior Associate lawyers have distinguished place in legal fraternity and are recognised for the remarkable work done by them in the field of Law. We provide Legal Consultation to our clients whether the same is relating to contest litigation or the same is relating to start a new firm, entering in to an agreement, initiation of a legal proceeding etc.
We will apprise the client of any changes in the legislations for appropriate and timely actions to ensure complete compliance. In this way we provide various compliance services in a cost effective and efficient manner. Our teams of Professionals are experts in Statutory Compliance services to provide Best Quality Statutory Compliance Services to our clients at a faster turnaround time. We offer a full range of business, organizational planning and consulting services, right from formation of legal entities to procedural compliance.
Our spectrum of services includes :
- Registration of the company with Income Tax, Provident Fund, Professional Tax, Employee State Insurance, Labour Welfare Fund Authorities
- Calculation & Deduction of the respective statutory dues
- Employee wise Statutory dues reporting to the Client
- Preparation of Challan and remittance of the dues in bank
- Preparation of Monthly, Half Yearly, Annual and random returns
- Collation and compilation of employees' documents for Registration, Nomination, Transfer, Withdrawal and Pension
- Submission of Management and Employee related documents/returns with the respective statutory bodies
- Liaisons with Statutory bodies.
- Calculation of periodical liability & preparation of Payment Challans accordingly
- Documentations, Maintenance of Records & Statutory Registers
- Preparation and Submission of Periodical Statutory Reports
- Correspondence &Compliance with officials whenever required
- Attend periodical Statutory Inspections held by the Officials
- And other allied labour law related services.